Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Brother!

This is our brother, Rocky. He was here for a sleepover while his humans went outstation.
Oh boy, he is playful! But I'm in no mood to play with him.

So I shooed him off to go play with the others.
Rocky: "Ok, ok, I'll go play with Happy."

No, not now. I've just played bitey face with you and now I need a rest.
Rocky: "Happy, can we play?"

Why don't you go play with Pinky?
Rocky: "Pinky doesn't want to play with me."

No, I don't want to play now. I need a rest!
Rocky: "Okay, I'll wait till you've rested."

Hmph! What a playful boy!!
Rocky: "Happy, can we play now?"

Rocky, why don't you just sit still and let's have our picture taken?!
Rocky: "Okay, I'll sit still for a picture. Will you play with me after this?"

Oh brother!!
Happy's Signature
and
Pinky's Signature

9 comments:

Benny and Lily said...

You guys are so adorable. We are still convinced you are all stuffies
Benny & Lily

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Benny and Lily are too funny - we bet you all have lots of fun doing zoomies. Rocky is a cutie too - hope you all found some energy to play.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Oskar said...

You are the biggest bunch of cuties!!

Nubbin wiggles,
oskar

scotsmad said...

Rocky and all you girls! Hope someone had energy to play with him.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Remington said...

That is just too precious!

Swimtaxi said...

Awwwwwww! I think it is so sweet that they can get together again.

Betsy said...

Rocky looks so cuddly, I want to put my arms around him and put my nose in his fur! What a party with so many pups!

Merry Christmas!

Dip-Dip and The Bridge said...

Rocky is a handsome chap, we can't get over the fact that there are white Schnauzers - we didn't know they exhisted until we saw you.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

sprinkles said...

What a cutie he is! I love that he came to stay with you while his family is away.

I'm with Dip-Dip and the Bridge -- I'd never seen a white schnauzer before. All the ones I've ever seen are gray.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...