Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Friday, November 12, 2010

PBU Friendly Friday - George The Lad

Photobucket


We've just found a new friend, George the Lad. George lives in the UK and he will be having his first birthday come November 27. For his birthday, George has came up with some fun games for all of us to join in. Please go visit him to join the fun!

One of the games that he has came up with is the Birthday Steps where you send him a picture of you on the steps. It can be at the bottom, on the top or in the middle of the steps. This game is open to everybody, not just doggies.

We have some pictures of us with steps. In this one, I am looking out to see where Beckham is.
Here I'm trying to teach Beckham to climb the stairs. He's trying to figure out if he can do it.
On top of the stairs! How do you think he got up there? But now he's waiting for someone to get him back downstairs.
This picture is of Christmas and Pinky in the park.
And Minnie was at the same place before. Please do go join George in his birthday fun. There are other games that you can join in too!

p.s. Talking about birthday, today's my birthday!!

Santa's Signature


15 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys look so cute on those steps. We will go visit your new friend
Benny & Lily

George The Lad said...

Hey Santa first up Happy Birthday to you, we hardly know one another and you put a post up about me, Thanks I'm touched, great photos I got your email,
Thanks again my new furiend
See yea George xxx

Oskar said...

George is a great friend & all of you look awesome on the steps!

Thanks for playin along,

Oskar

JD and Max said...

Hi girls - we loved seeing all your step photos, George will be so happy that you're submitting such fun step photos for his birthday celebrations. Minnie looked very sweet - we haven't seen her for ages and we're missing her! And it was good to see you again cute Santa! We're sending you big schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday, Santa! I hope your day is Most Wonderful! I like all those super terrific pictures of you on those steps. We met George once a long time ago but we'll have to go say "hi" again.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Swimtaxi said...

Happy Birthday from all of us.

Thanks for featuring George the Lad. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos on that blog.

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Birthday! I agree George is the best! The way he masters those stairs - WOW!

Your pal, Pip

Asta said...

Happy Biwfday Santa!!!!
I hope you had some mawvelous celebwations wif all youw family..wif so many cuties in youw houseI'm suwe you had to have loads of fun
I love Gewoge and am twying to get mommi to find a pictoowe of me wif staiws..I don't have any in my house, so i'll have to find someoutside
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Neeko said...

Awww… Happy Birthday sweet Santa ♥

Pawsome pictures with the steps for George’s Birthday :o)
He is a good friend of mine and I’ll be there for his 1st Birthday too.

Smooches,
Neeko ♥

Sonic said...

Happy birthday!!!

Those are some of the most colorful steps ever! They look like so much fun!

Hope you get some big fat treaties!!

Sonic

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all!
Love your pictures.
Hope you have the best birthday ever!
Hawk aka BrownDog

FiveSibesMom said...

Happy Birthday, Santa!!! (Love your name!) Saw your blog via the Saturday Blog Hop and thought I'd pop in and say hi. Cute blog! We're your newest follower! Hope you'll come by and visit us sometime!

sprinkles said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I got a picture of Chico on some steps but I can't get my computer to connect with my camera for some reason. I'm going to wait a day or two and try it again.

sprinkles said...

Almost forgot to say that I love George's blog!

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Santa!!!!
Thanks for featuring George.
Great photos!

Thor x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...