Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We Still Can't Visit Downunder Daisy!!

Thank you, all, for your comments to my previous post. I have been trying for so many times today to visit Downunder Daisy but is still encountering problem. Since all of you commented that you have no problem visiting them, I supposed something must be wrong with our computer then. I have tried "refresh" several times and this is what I get.

I have waited for more than twenty minutes because it's "downloading" but it never get downloaded! Hmph! What am I to do? I am a computer dummy and so is Aunty Diana.

Anyway, a short video on the girls today....


Santa's Signature



comment

10 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are adorable. We love the video. When we visit Daisy a virus warning poos up
Benny & Lily

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sounds like maybe Daisy has a virus? We were going to suggest using a browser other than Internet Explorer.

Cute video:

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sketching with Dogs said...

These computers are nothing but trouble - a bit like us dogs!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Oskar said...

We love the video, they are all so adorable! We loved hearing your voice too!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Pat Wahler said...

Cute! Great little turn-around dance!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We've got Norton, no virus is showing up. Should be check something else?

Those pups are such clever girls!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

sprinkles said...

Hmm, I visited yesterday and didn't get a virus message. But I'm thinking maybe that's the problem and that's possibly why your computer won't load? I wish I had a suggestionn for you because I know how frustrated you must be.

Computers - you can't live with 'em but you can't live without 'em either!

Joy said...

The video was not here for me... and I love videos of the doggies. I will try again later.

HOPE said...

My mombean LOVED this...they are sooo ADORABLE!!!

what a good mommy you are...

I do tricks like that for my mombean too...twirling...FUN!!!

Mombean says your blog is so FUN and she loves to visit you...

me too..
PAWS UP!
Gus

Swimtaxi said...

Terrific video. We look forward to seeing (and learning) more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...