Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It Has Been A Long Time!

This morning, Mummy and Aunty Diana got up early. They had their usual cups of coffee and then Aunty Diana started to pack her bag. I saw her putting in a bottle of water with a water bowl and our collars and leashes. Then they put the three of us, Minnie, Christmas and I into Mummy's car. Hey, Mummy, where are we going?
It was such a beautiful day and the flowers are bright and cheery. Hey, it's the park! Hooray!! It has been a long time we've not been here!!

Yeah! Yeah! We are so happy! Oh wow, there were tons of peemails waiting for us to sniff them out.

Mummy, wait for us! We were just checking those peemails.

It's so good to be running in the park again! Just look at those two!

Who left a peemail here?

That Christmas, hmph! She sure can run faster than me...

And look at Minnie, she's way ahead of us!

Minnie, where are you going?

Christmas, wait for me!

Ha! Ha! Do you know what's stopping her? She doesn't know how to go up the steps.

Whew...I'm exhausted! Aren't you two exhausted?

Oh, hello there, we've met before, haven't we?

Yes, I remember you, I've met you at that time.

Then it was time to go.

Are you two okay?
Note: See those newspapers down there? Christmas and Minnie get car sick and they throw up each time they travel in the car. Minnie is much better now, she didn't throw up this time but Christmas did.

How do we look after our baths and grooming?

By the way, Minnie's wound is much better now though it took much longer than it should. That's because she is such an active girl. She gets excited easily and leaps onto furnitures and jumping off them.

Now that Minnie's wound has healed, does that mean we'll get to go to the park every Sunday? Huh, Mummy?

Santa's Signature
comment

11 comments:

Scooter said...

Hey
Looks like a ton of fun at the park. You are very lucky. I love to ride places and my Mom is glad that I dont get sick in the car. You all clean up very good after your baths

Smiles
Jazzi

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful park and it looks like you all had a wonderful walkies too!

I just love going bye-bye, I don't get sick and Mom is happy about that!

You all look Marvelous after your baths!

Hugs, Tessa

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a great day for fun at the park!!! You all have lots of green grass and beautiful flowers. We thought we were getting there too but now we have lots of snow. YAY!!!

You all look simply gorgeous with your grooming done. But then you always look great to us.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

JD and Max said...

Hi Santa - you are lucky that you don't get car-sick like your sisters. Poor Minnie and Christmas - although it sounds like Minnie is getting more used to it.

What a fun way to start your day - that park sure looks pretty. We had a fun walk today too and met up with 11 of our pals! We had so much fun, all 13 of us running around and playing chase and bitey-face - we wish you three could have been there too!

You all look gorgeous after your baths, so pretty! Oh, and we're glad that Minnie is getting better - she's so fiesty isn't she, probably making the healing take a bit longer than usual!!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

sprinkles said...

What a fun day at the park! I wish there were more parks like that in my neighborhood. There is a nice walking park that I take my little chi's to sometimes. Now that I'm feeling better and the weather is beginning to warm up, I think we'll have to take a little trip there!

Your Aunty Diana is smart to keep newspaper in the car. Makes for much easier and quicker cleanup.

You all look marvelous after your bath and grooming!

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi You cute little precious pups! You make us smile every time we see you!

What a grrreat park and we can tell that you guys are having a wonderful time!

Luv ya,
Riley and Star.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now that looks like a great park to pee pee and play in. Glad you guys had tons of fun
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

koko said...

Did you read my peemail at the park?... I'll definitely be reading yours next time I'm there. Hope Minnie and Christmas will get use to the car ride soon.

Licks, hero

Jesse the Westie said...

Wow a park and you can run around without your mom holding the leash! Sounds like the perfect day! Here's wishing you more days at the park.

xoxo,

Jesse

Julia Oleinik said...

Oh, Minnie - Lulu's scar looks just like yours! I hope you feel better and have many more trips to the wonderful park!

Woo woo!
Maggie and Lulu

Unknown said...

That looks like a great walk, guys! And you all look gorgeous after your baths!

I used to get carsick all the time too, until I was 6 months old. I was always vomiting in the car and Hsin-Yi spent so much time cleaning up my mess! The car never smelt the same!! But as I got older, I grew out of it and now I am a very placid passenger! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...