Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Oskar Award


Oskar is so excited about it (and who wouldn't?) and he is asking all his super cool friends and readers to take this award and to give it away to their friends who are super cool too.

So I'm going to take this award because I am *ahem* super cool. Thanks to my friend, Oskar.

I'm going to give this award to Minnie, whom I think is a super cool silky terrier. **whisper**and since she has not gotten any awards before.

And to all my friends, if you are super cool too, please take this award!

4 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Congrats on your award Santa!
Wags and kisses
Dippy and Bridge xx

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

You are 100% super cool! You are very well deserving of this award.

Chihuahua kisses,
The Munchkins

JD and Max said...

Hi Santa! Oh, isn't Oskar the BEST! We agree, you are one cool schnauzer! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Oskar said...

Oh, I'm so happy to pass the award to you & little Minnie too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...