Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Goodies!! Goodies!!

Took Minnie to the vet today to get her 3rd vaccination. She is such a brave girl, she did not make a single sound when the vet injected her. She was put on the scale and she is 2.15 kg at 14 weeks old. Since I was there, I tipped the scale at 5.45 kg.

On our way home, mummy took us to the petshop and see what she got us!!

Two rubber balls, a squeaky and a bouncy....


These are my favourite, milky sticks...

Bacon strips...


and a box of Heartgard.


See how Minnie examines the goodies....


Let me check them out too.

**sniff** **sniff**

Mmm...I think I smell milky stick...

what about you Minnie?

Do you like Heartgard, Minnie?


1 comment:

Tiramisu said...

wow 5kg? good life hehe. Planning for 4th vacc?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...