Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Day's Activities

Minnie has been helped onto the sofa...

and there she goes sniffing me out...

Hey, stop sniffing me!!

Guess what are we waiting for...

my favourite...the milky stick!

I've got mine, you can wait for yours, Minnie.

After our treats, Minnie did a stretch-out in my bed.

Then it's my turn...

and Minnie is waiting for her turn again...

Off we go onto this bed by the window...

What have you found there, Minnie?

Let me see what you have found.

**sniff** **sniff**

Nothing much here....

Eh...who's calling me?

I'm coming...

Nope, I'm not staying here with you...

I'm getting off this bed....

and onto mummy's lap...

Hmph...and Minnie is here too!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...