Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's Cooking?

Put grated coconut, pandan leaves, milk, sugar and food colouring in a non-stick saucepan.

Stir the mixture over low flame...


.....until mixture thickens and leaves the side of saucepan.


Discard pandan leaves and pour into a shallow greased pan.
Press firmly into pan and smoothen the top. Leave to cool slightly....
...and cut into bite-size squares. Leave to cool completely.
Store in containers and refrigerate.


Do you know what they are? Coconut Candies! Mummy loves them. Some other family members love them too. Hey, Aunty Jenny, Gok Hing and Fei Sin, come quick...before they are finished!! You all love these candies don't you?

It's human food and not for me....













































2 comments:

Wei Qian said...

Hello Santa,

i'm a minature schnauzer too ^^ but then my parent doesn allow me to eat chicken, as they were told by others that nornally schnauzer are allergy to them? is that true???

Diana Chiew said...

Initially my mum did not feed me chicken too. After checking out some websites and petstores, I was fed kibbles made from chicken. I was ok with it and slowly I am not given fresh cooked chicken meat, liver, heart and kidney too. I love them! I guess it's all with the individual. Anyway, I get chicken about twice a week.
- Santa -

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...