Please click on picture to read about Bobby.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've Got A Parcel!

The postman brought this parcel. It's for me! Let's check it out.....quick!



What does it look like?


It's a new bed and many packs of milky sticks and bacon strips...

...but I'm more interested in the milky sticks and bacon strips...
Anyway, let me feel this bed too....

...and see if it fits...



Hey, mummy...what do you think? Is it the right size for me?

Take a view from the top and see how it fits.



This is a free gift...it's a choker...but it's too small for me!












3 comments:

Sushi said...

Wah.. you got so many treats! Droolllsss... envy envy!

-Sushi-

Dear Santa mommy, did u get it from petaff?

Diana Chiew said...

Ya, mummy got them from Petaff.

- Santa

Anonymous said...

happening!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...